Best 1 hr. Quick Morning Routine of 2020 | hfitnesslifestyle

You see most of the successful people follow a daily morning routine which leads them to a well organised Day and let their mind Work Positively and  Peacefully.

In this Blog post, the Morning routine that i'm Going to tell you is a Routine That i am Following and Its Helping me To kickstart My Day and to feel Positive and letting me Grow as a person.

To start Your Morning routine you have to start a Night before.

At the night before Starting your Morning Routine You Have To Sleep Early Because Your Morning routine will start at 5 A.M .


That's How your Morning routine looks like -


5 Am - Wake Up.


After wake up at 5 A.M , I do some Stretching Exercises for 20 mins.

After 20 Mins. I Hear some Audio-books on My phone and Sometimes i Watch some Educational and Motivational Videos for Another 20 mins.

In the last 20 mins. I Write my list of priorities in my journal of What my day will look like and what i will do in my day.

And that,s How the 1st Hour of My day Looks like.

So, i hope you liked this Quick 1 hr. Morning routine,if you did ! please don't forget to give us a follow.

if you have any questions you can ask in the comments.

Please share this with your Friends,family and your loved ones so you can help them to improve their lifestyle.

follow my personal Email Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on twitter.

Comments

Post a Comment